Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Book Releases March 29







New book release day is always exciting. There are always new and wonderful books I am waiting to read. The great thing for us Kindle lovers is we can buy them as soon as they are availble for purchase - right from our home, office, or other unique location.

I am often asked if I miss going to book stores - my former favorite habit. The answer: I still go to book stores! There is no reason to stop enjoying life and the wonderful pleasures of going to book stores. The cool thing is I can use my iPhone to take photos of books I want to read and then purchase them on my Kindle. So I still get to prowl the shelves and then download books for cheaper prices and have them with me always.

What could be better?

Here are samples of the new releases for this week. Enjoy.

1636: The Saxon Uprising by Eric Flint
The Alpine Vengeance by Mary Daheim
Anthem for a Doomed Youth by Carola Dunn
Beloved Dead by Tony Hays
Bent Road by Lori Roy
Big Girl Small by Rachel DeWoskin
Dead by Midnight by Carolyn Hart
Devious by Lisa Jackson
The Free World by David Bezmozgis
The Judgment by Beverly Lewis
I Don't Want to Kill You by Dan Wells
The Land of Painted Caves by Jean Auel
Late Edition by Fern Michaels
Lover Unleased by J.R. Ward
Mystery by Jonathan Kellerman
Phantom Evil by Heather Graham
The Preacher by Camilla Lackberg
The Road to Rome by Ben Kane
The School of Night by Louis Bayard
Sticky Fingers by Nancy Martin
The Troubled Man by Henning Mankell
What You See in the Dark by Manuel Munoz

No comments:

Post a Comment