Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Great Fiction Released Today









Wow! They always release great fiction at the beginning of the month and April is no surprise. Tonight I am falling into Elizabeth I, the big historical novel by Margaret George...how wonderful is it that I can instantly download it on my Kindle?

Well, now you know that I will be reading all week - except for my Wednesday and Thursday date nights with Steven Tyler lets get to the new releases:

Charles Street by Danielle Steel
Drawing Conclusions by Donna Leon
Elizabeth I by Margaret George
The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly
Friendship Bread by Darien Gee
Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz
I'll Walk Alone by Mary Higgins Clark
The Love of My Youth by Mary Gordon
Miles to Go by Richard Paul Evans
Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle by Ann B. Ross
Mobbed by Carol Higgins Clark
Mourning Gloria by Susan Wittig Albert
Once Upon a Time There Was You by Elizabeth Berg
Please Look After Mom by Kyung-sook Shin
Red on Red by Edward Conlon
Say Her Name by Francisco Goldman
The Silver Boat by Luanne Rice
Swim Back to Me by Ann Packer
Treason at Lisson Grove by Anne Perry
The Uncoupling by Meg Wolizter
The Wedding Promise by Thomas Kinkade

No comments:

Post a Comment