Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Kindle Died plus New Fiction Releases March 22





Ouch! My Kindle died last night. Luckily I have Kindle on my iPhone and was able to continue reading...I can't go to sleep without my Kindle. I called Amazon this morning and they are sending out a brand new one - I will have it by tomorrow. No charge since the device was just out of the warranty period the Amazon rep extended the period and I get it for free!!! How wonderful is that. I'll be desperately waiting for the UPS man tomorrow.

Enough about my trials...here is a sampling of new releases for this week:

Afraid of the Dark by James Grippando
Cold Wind by C.J. Box
Breaking the Rules by Suzanne Brockmann
Keep a Little Secret by Dorothy Garlock
Leaving by Karen Kingsbury
A Lesson in Secrets by Jacqueline Winspear
Live Wire by Harlan Coben
Night Road by Kristin Hannah
The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party by Alexander McCall Smith
The Silent Land by Joyce Graham
Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson
Spiral by Paul McEuen

No comments:

Post a Comment