Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Fiction for the week of March 15




Where are you reading your Kindle today? I found myself reading in the kitchen this morning while getting my kids ready for school. I started a new book last night and I cannot tear myself away. The book? It is not a new release but one I had downloaded and never read because...as we all know there are so many books and so little time. OK, back to the book. It is Testimony by Anita Shreve. I have read a few of her books and like her as an author but the way this book is put together is fascinating...more later on this book.

Let's get down to the real news. There are several new releases this week by well known authors. (Wait till you see who has a book out next week. Hint: She wrote a book about magic in the garden and a girl who chased the moon).

Here is a sampling of the new releases this week:




The Dawn Country by Kathleen Gear
Devil Red by Joe Lansdale
Emily, Alone by Stewart O'Nan
An Empty Death by Laura Wilson
Hellhole by Brian Herbert
The King of Diamonds by Simon Tolkien
The Lost Sister by Russel McLean
Lady Protector by L.E. Modesitt
Pacific Glory by P.T. Deutermann
So Much Pretty by Cara Hoffman
Toys by James Patterson
The Trinity Six by Charles Cumming
Up Against It by M.J. Locke
Zero Day by Mark Russinovich

No comments:

Post a Comment