Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Saints in Limbo





I love coming across a novel I missed when it came out - I feel like I have found buried treasure. This feeling is multiplied with my Kindle because not every 'old' title is availble on the Kindle at this time. Although, From what I am finding they are doing an excellent job.

My latest discovery is Siants in Limbo by Rivder Jordon. The novel is based in Echo, Florida. Witty, agoraphobic, yet still spunky Velma True recieves a mysterious visitor. The gift the stranger brings causes Velma True to look back on her happest and saddest moments. Mystery enters the book when somthing eveil wants the Velma's house for itself.

Saints in Limbo a lovely and rolicking mystical adventure. It is Sourthern Gothic with a dose of Southern humor and mystical realism.

This novel is a definate MUST READ to add to your Kindle. Still not sure? Download a sample and read the first pages of the novel. (Gotta love the Kindle)

No comments:

Post a Comment