Friday, February 25, 2011

New Fiction For the Week Of February 22





Several big releases this week. One of the most exciting is Georgia Bottoms. Mark Childress is a fabulous Southern author and I am just starting this new novel. I hope it is as good as his past works.

Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child have a new release this week - Gideon's Sword - which is getting rave reviews. They are two of my faves and I am looking forward to getting into this book. I just got an ARC of this book, a little late but I am still appreciative and can't wait to tell you all about it.

Here is a sampling of some other releases this week.

Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joann Fluke
Georgia Bottoms by Mark Childress
Gideon's Sword by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
Night Vision by Randy Wayne White
Now You See Her by Joy Fielding
Pale Demon by Kim Harrison
The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb
The Union Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini
When the Killing's Done by T.C. Boyle

No comments:

Post a Comment