Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Fiction Releases Week of Feb. 8






The buzz this week is about the release of A Discovery of Witches. I have to admit, I have read the previews and it sounds like a really good read. I downloaded the book this morning when it became available on my Kindle. Here is a selection of other books out this week... Agent X by Noah Boyd The Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness Heartwood by Belva Plain The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson The Matchmaker of Kenmare by Frank Delaney Mr. Chartwell by Rebecca Hunt Open City by Teju Cole A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French The Secret Soldier by Alex Berenson The Terror of Living by Urban Waite We, the Drowned by Carsten Jensen Fans of The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie will be happy to read Alan Bradley's new book in the series featuring his precousious detective - A Red Herring Without Mustard. I have not read any of the books in this series. Have you? I have them on my to-be-read list but they keep getting pushed aside. What do you recomend - are they read worthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment