Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Fiction Releases July 12 Kindle Hardback




The list is short and sweet this week, like many middle of the month release lists seem to be. I am jumping on John Hart's new Iron House. His novels always deliver a big punch. Down River is one of my favorites.

Jennifer Weiner fans have been waiting for today. Then Came You is now available and you can download it on your kindle!All the early reviews are good for this novel. I hate to admit it, but I have never read a Jennifer Weiner novel, on Kindle or hardback or paperback. I have not been avoiding her work for any specific reason. I just run out of time...that old saying: Too many books, too little time...But this one sounds enticing and I plan to download it on my Kindle.

Here is a sample of new releases out today. Do you know of other books out this week? Please message me or leave a comment. I will add it too the post.




A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin
The Devil All the Time by Donald Pollock
Eyes Wide Open by Andrew Gross
Dreams of the Dead by Perri O'Shaughnessy
The Homecoming of Samuel Lake by Jenny Wingfield
Hotwire by Alex Kava
Iron House by John Hart
The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan


Quinn by Iris Johansen
The Secret Mistress by Mary Balogh
Shut Your Eyes by John Verdon
Stone Arabia by Dana Spiotta
Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
This Burns by Heart by Samuel Park
We All Fall Down by Michael Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment