Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Fiction August 9, 2011 Kindle

The Magician King: A Novel


Fall releases for Kindle are hitting the wispernet waves today. There are several new novels that are big players in the publishing that will be released today. Three of my favorite authors are on the list.
Darkness, My Old Friend: A Novel
Accidents Waiting to Happen

Linwood Barclay steps up with the release of Accident and Lisa Unger releases Darkness, My Old Friend. I am currently knee deep in Darkness, My Old Friend and it fascinating to return to the Hollows with some old friends. You can download both of these novels on your Kindle today, plus many others, today.

Plus, do not forget The Magician King. A follow up to what some people thought was the best book of the year - The Magicians - The Magician King looks like a really good read. I enjoyed The Magicians even though I was probably one of the last of my friends to read the book. I don't know why I kept putting it off, but once I began I was enchanted. I won't make the same mistake with The Magician King. Downloading it to Kindle today!

Don't forget about My So Called Kindle Life Kares. Every single dollar counts. You can read about what we do in the box to the right. We are excited and getting rolling for the school year. Last year, we were able to pass out Kindles as prizes for reading competitions at one school in addition to all of the other great things we did. How cool is that? The kids were amazed. Many of them had no idea what a Kindle was - the area is severely economically challenged and we also gave each child who won an Amazon gift card to get them started. The bottom line...we can do so much but we need your help! Thanks to all of you who have already stepped up this year! You are FABULOUS!

A sample of this weeks new releases:
13 Million Dollar Pop by David Levien
Acceptable Loss by Anne Perry
Accident by Linwood Barclay
All the Pretty Hearses by Mary Daheim
Ascension by Christie Golden
Bad Intentions by Karin Fossum
Darkness, My Old Friend by Lisa Unger
The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson
Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close
House of Holes by Nicholson Baker
The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood
The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson
The Magician King by Lev Grossman
Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn
The Twelfth Enchantment by David Liss
Victory and Honor by W.E.B. Griffin
WyattWyatt by Garry Disher

No comments:

Post a Comment