Friday, September 2, 2011

New Fiction August 30 - September 2

Only Time Will Tell

Heartwishes
The Leftovers
Hello all. Sorry for the silence. Surgery is not fun, but sometimes necessary. Thanks for all the good wishes. The downtime has left me with plenty of time to catch up on my reading so I will be letting you in a some new books I have found very soon.

This is a quick post, with just a sample of new fiction released this week. I hope to be up and running next week...and back on schedule.

40 Love by Madeleine Wickham
The Burning by Jane Casey
The Dubious Salvation of Jack V by Jacques Strauss
The Emperor of Lies by Steve Sem-Sandberg
End of Days by Robert Gleason
Heartwishes by Jude Deveraux
The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta
Northwest Angle by William Kent Krueger
Only Time Will Tell by Jeffery Archer
Rip Tide by Stella Remington
Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
A Trick of the Light by Louise Penny
Train Dreams by Denis Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment