Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome Kindle Lovers

Where do you read your Kindle? What are you reading on your Kindle? It drives me crazy when I see blogs and articles complaining about the decline of the nosey reader - we can no longer see what our neighbors are reading if they have a Kindle. Well...why not just ask!
My Kindle is packed with fabulous books I have read and wonderful books I plan to read. This is just like my shelves were in the past and I bet yours were too. Of course, I still buy books when the Kindle edition is not availble. Recently, I purchased The White Nile for a book club as it was not on Kindle.
However, what about the number of books availble for Kindle? It is astonishing! I can always find something to read. In most cases new releases go straight to Kindle. I just finished the Ken Follett, Fall of Giants, and it was engrossing. The book is the first of a planned trilogy and focuses on the time around World War I. There were times while I was reading that I felt I was actually there - in Europe during the time of the war. It is that good. Follett's descriptions are so accurate and really paint wonderful pictures that you can get lost in for hours.
If you asked what I was reading recently on my Kindle it would be Fall of Giants. What have you been caught reading on your Kindle? Share your favorite books and favorite Kindle experiences with our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment